Frankey's Sports Bar is a one of a kind, high-end farm-to-fork concept, which is a part of the Adena Foods family of brands and products. What make us unique is that we raise our own grass fed cattle, poultry, etc. on our very own 95,000 acre farm in Ocala Florida. Unlike our competitors, we have established something unique. This position is for a person who can execute management duties with a sense of passion, urgency, and excellence, while also championing our company's values.
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Prepares all food products according to the prescribed methods.
- Maintains the highest level of food quality available.
- Receives and stores all products as prescribed.
- Maintains a clean and safe kitchen.
- Follows all health and safety regulations.
- Follows all Food & Beverage regulations.
- Controls waste.
- Communicates all problems and ideas for improvement to management.
- Communicates and works together with coworkers as a team.
- Arrives on time and ready to work.
- Attends all meetings.
- Fills out all forms as prescribed.
- Maintains all equipment and utensils.
- Organizes all areas of the kitchen.
- Follows proper rotation procedures.
- Labels and dates all products prepared.
- Follows management’s instructions and suggestions.
- Availability to work any day, and/or schedule.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- High School Diploma
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and be able to prevent and/or handle emergency situations.
- A cheerful, positive attitude when working with a variety of people, and be able to work well under pressure.
- Responsible, neat and clean in appearance.
- Strong communication skills with supervisors and team members.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.