Frankey's Sports Bar is a one of a kind, high-end farm-to-fork concept, which is a part of the Adena Foods family of brands and products. What make us unique is that we raise our own grass fed cattle, poultry, etc. on our very own 95,000 acre farm in Ocala Florida. Unlike our competitors, we have established something unique. This position is for a person who can execute management duties with a sense of passion, urgency, and excellence, while also championing our company's values.
The role of the Busser is to assist the server. While concentrating on the specifically assigned stations, each bus person is a part of the service team and must work together to provide every customer with the highest level of service possible in a fast efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that empty tables are ready to receive new guests
- Removing soiled dishes, glassware, and silverware from the tables and re-setting for the next service
- Proper maintenance, cleaning, stocking, and re-stocking of side stations in the dining room and in the kitchen
- Watering the tables and assisting in clearing the tables throughout the course of service as directed by the server
- Assisting in the proper opening and closing of the dining room as directed by the manager on duty
- Must have a professional demeanor and answer guest inquiries as needed to the best of their ability
- A high school diploma is required.
- Position requires a high energy individual.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse angry situations and collect accurate information in order to resolve conflicts.
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.