Frankey's Sports Bar is a one of a kind, high-end farm-to-fork concept, which is a part of the Adena Foods family of brands and products. What make us unique is that we raise our own grass fed cattle, poultry, etc. on our very own 95,000 acre farm in Ocala Florida. Unlike our competitors, we have established something unique. This position is for a person who can execute management duties with a sense of passion, urgency, and excellence, while also championing our company's values.
Responsible for seating guests efficiently and properly accounting for reservations.
Major Responsibility Areas:
- Greets the customers as they arrive. Assists guests with dining requests.
- Takes and/ or confirms reservations both electronically or via phone.
- Escorts customers to their tables; answers pertinent questions.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service whether it be an in-person or telephonic guest experience.
- Adheres to all opening and closing procedures.
- Keeps the front lobby clean and neat and ensures that menus are clean, undamaged and properly cared for.
- A high school diploma and previous hosting experience is required.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and work independently.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse angry situations and collect accurate information in order to resolve conflicts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the restaurant industry, preferably within an upscale environment.